Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
Moisture Resisitant, FSC Certified, No Added Formaldehyde (NAF)
Medex® is a sustainable, moisture resistant, medium density fiberboard (MDF) panel utilizing a formaldehyde-free adhesive system and pre-consumer recycled wood fiber. Medex® is engineered for interior high moisture areas in non-structural applications and is used in place of sanded plywood or solid wood. With the versatility of a superior composite wood panel and the enhancement of indoor air quality, Medex® has been specified in hundreds of commercial, institutional and conservator projects since the 1980’s.
- Medex carries an industry leading MR50 moisture rating
- We have upgraded our stocking program to Medex over the venerable Medite II
- SierraPine’s Medex MDF is produced with a No Added Formaldehyde resin and 100% post-industrial recycled wood fiber.
- FSC MEDEX MAY CONTRIBUTE FOR THE FOLLOWING LEED CREDITS
- Materials & Resources (4.1, 4.2, 7.0)
- Indoor Environmental Quality (4.4)
|4' x 8'||4' x 10'||4' x 16'
||5' x 8'
||5' x 10'